Welcome to Caregiver Care Atlanta!
Whether you care for an aging parent, a family member with mental illness, a child with developmental disabilities, or a critically ill spouse, we are here to direct you to brain injury support services that can make your life easier and more balanced.
How do you know if you’re a caregiver? Click to find out.
Our unique partnership of several community agencies is dedicated to lightening your load and providing you with meaningful assistance and support for care brain injury.
Connect to Caregiver CARE Atlanta for:
- Telephone information and referrals for community caregiver resources
- Caregiver voucher assistance
- Web resources for caregivers
- Access to trained volunteers willing to provide transportation to medical appointments
- Access to trained volunteers able to offer short-term, in-home respite to caregivers
- Limited transportation services in the Toco Hills area
The National Center on Caregiving (NCC) at Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) has launched the Innovations Clearinghouse on Family Caregiving, an online community promoting professional knowledge around families in their caregiving role. The resource is available on FCA’s website; click